[NPOC-EC] CROP FY2023 : NPOC Outreach Strategy

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 14:53:05 UTC 2023

I also had read it. I think it's good. But if we are releasing it we should translate them to Spanish, many people from my region doesn't read English.
My two cents,

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 9:28, Raoul Plommer via NPOC-EC<npoc-ec at icann.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
NPOC-EC mailing list