[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: Monthly NPOC EC Meeting

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Jan 18 15:42:47 UTC 2023

Thank you! I will get the invitation updated.

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 09:23
To: Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>
Cc: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>, NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NPOC-EC] Monthly NPOC EC Meeting

Correct! Let's try to keep it there now. :).

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 00:02, Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele via NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org<mailto:npoc-ec at icann.org>> wrote:
Yes.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023, 3:41 PM Andrea Glandon via NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org<mailto:npoc-ec at icann.org>> wrote:
Hello EC,

I listened to the last EC meeting and I wanted to confirm the change to the monthly EC meeting. Am I correct that the group would like the monthly meeting to now be held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 15:00 UTC?

Thank you.
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76