[NPOC-EC] ICANN 76

Gloria Meneses gpmeneses at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:06:12 UTC 2023

Dear NPOC E.C

I want to express my desire to attend the ICANN 76 meeting. Details for my
application are described below

Name:  Gloria Patricia Meneses Portilla
Dates:

   - Arriving: March 11th
   - Departure City: London, UK

I consider myself as a good candidate due to my previous participation in
NPOC. Despite my recent absence due to studies, I have been an active
member since 2015. I have supported NPOC in different meetings, reviews and
writing comments for various documents.  I have participated In a couple of
opportunities as a fellow as well, which makes me understand the ICANN
ecosystem.

I hope you consider the reasons above as valid.

Regards,

--
Gloria Patricia Meneses Portilla
Linux user No *542404*