[NPOC-EC] ICANN 76

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Mon Jan 23 13:20:41 UTC 2023

Hello all,

The trip proposal for ICANN76 was due on Friday, 20 January.

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: NPOC-EC <npoc-ec-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele via NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Date: Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 19:30
To: Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com>
Cc: NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [NPOC-EC] ICANN 76

Totally agree with you Juan. We should consult staff too.

On Sun, Jan 22, 2023, 7:19 PM Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com<mailto:jumaropi at yahoo.com>> wrote:
Hey everyone,
I see she is outside from LAC region but she belongs to LAC region I think we could consider it and wait whether GSE have any observation on this regard. This application has my support.

My two cents,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL Colombia
NPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00
Instagram/Twitter: @JmanuRojas [twitter.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.twitter.com/jmanurojas__;!!PtGJab4!-DpnyS7FASwhclFcnKXX7KE-G3C70v15MHshSQ9SNUmzVDuqH67sxBdYJXcXmf4W4EJaR2GmiWorlwJ6A2Y5FP6wxg$>