[NPOC-EC] Unable to travel to Washington DC

Emmanuel Vitus emmanuelvitus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 07:52:30 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,
I hope this email finds you all well. I am writing to inform you that
regrettably, I will not be able to attend ICANN 77 in Washington DC as
planned. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have been unable to secure
suitable childcare for my daughter, as her mother is currently abroad for a
period of two weeks. Additionally, I have been granted the opportunity to
address the SciencePo Jury in Paris this week for my thesis
presentation. Making
it more complicated for me to travel.

I will be following the sessions and contributing remotely to the
discussions whenever possible. I wish you a  successful and productive
meeting at ICANN 77. I am confident that your deliberations will lead to
valuable outcomes and significant progress toward our collective mission.
Please do keep me informed of any critical updates or info needed from me
regarding the EPDP that I'm working on.

We will have the opportunity to meet in person, possibly in Germany for
most of you.

Warm regards,

Emmanuel