[NPOC-EC] Joint Outreach Engagement with LACRALO

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 17:34:59 UTC 2023

Hey Caleb and all,
Thanks to At-Large staff we have booked  a signup room for Sunday 12th from 16:30 to 17:30. There won't be translations services but I hope all of us can make it.

I think we should plan what topics are we going to discuss about.
Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00
Instagram/Twitter: @JmanuRojas