[NPOC-EC] Fwd: Thursday 12-13 in Cancún - Informal meeting NPOC - LACRALO

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Thu Mar 16 14:32:47 UTC 2023

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber at icann.org>
Date: March 15, 2023 at 4:43:33 PM EST
To: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Subject: FW: Thursday 12-13 in Cancún - Informal meeting NPOC - LACRALO

From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, 15 March 2023 at 16:01
To: Harold Arcos <harold.arcos at gmail.com>, "Claire C. Craig" <claireccraig at gmail.com>, Augusto Ho <aho at usma.ac.pa>, "margolisl at gmail.com" <margolisl at gmail.com>, carlos aguirre <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com>, Marcelo Rodriguez <marcelorodriguez at internauta.org.ar>
Cc: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>

Dear All,

Please find hereafter an agenda for a session we are seeking to schedule on Thursday 16 March 2023 from 12:00-13:00 EST here in Cancun in meeting room Coba (level 2)

We will potentially have a zoom room but NOTE – NO INTERPRETATION.

Proposed agenda:

1. Welcome by Chairs of LACRALO and NPOC
2. Outreach Coordinators of both Constituency discuss the overview of the meeting and expectations
3. Differences between  LACRALO and NPOC
4. Cross-Community Policy Collaboration and Joint Webinars (Juan and LACRALO Rep
5. Release of Joint Communique
6. Members' Engagement and Feedback

Please CONFIRM your participation.

Kind regards,