[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: SOI to attend RIP 86 with NPOC CROP

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Tue Mar 21 12:55:09 UTC 2023

Hello Emmanuel,

Please make sure that you are logged in to the community wiki and try again to complete this form: https://community.icann.org/x/9oA-DQ

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Emmanuel Vitus <emmanuelvitus at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 19:37
To: Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com>, Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Cc: NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NPOC-EC] SOI to attend RIP 86 with NPOC CROP

Thanks Juan,
I tried filling the wiki earlier. It has a date syntax issue. I will reach out to @Andrea Glandon<mailto:andrea.glandon at icann.org> tomorrow.
Kind regards,
[cid:image001.png at 01D95BCA.747B9D80]

Le mar. 21 mars 2023 à 00:59, Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com<mailto:jumaropi at yahoo.com>> a écrit :
Dear Emmanuel,
i think to apply CROP funding you should need to fulfill the form existent at the Wiki page. That form should be completed at least 6 weeks prior to the event you want to attend.

Here is the form you should complete.

FY23 NPOC Trip Proposal 1 - SCOPE Team Home Page - Global Site<https://community.icann.org/display/soacabout/FY23+NPOC+Trip+Proposal+1>

FY23 NPOC Trip Proposal 1 - SCOPE Team Home Page - Global Site

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL Colombia
NPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00
Instagram/Twitter: @JmanuRojas [twitter.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.twitter.com/jmanurojas__;!!PtGJab4!61uvf_XNAi3cCXzdpCj7NMP9bH_ayTUA2UlahWudq4EiidNqHcSMgNYib6CrbwaUYO3QcnBJfqNeVg_tdxd2PsvplFgMWhDF$>