[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: UPCOMING-SubPro IRT Representatives

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed Mar 29 21:07:54 UTC 2023

Correct, NCUC and NPOC each get 1 representative and 1 alternate.

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Emmanuel Vitus <emmanuelvitus at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 16:07
To: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Cc: "npoc-ec at icann.org" <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NPOC-EC] UPCOMING-SubPro IRT Representatives

Thank you Andrea.
Our representatives will be different from NCUC?
It will be good to have our members who are currently in the policy transition program. Most if the modules & exercise are around the SubPro. @Katy made mention of this during ICANN76.

Kind regards,
Emmanuel

Le mer. 29 mars 2023 à 23:01, Andrea Glandon via NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org<mailto:npoc-ec at icann.org>> a écrit :
Hello EC,

I wanted to reach out about an upcoming IRT for SubPro. The call for volunteers has not been sent yet, but I would like the conversation to begin now for the representatives so we are ready when the call comes.

NPOC will be able to appoint 1 representative and 1 alternate.

Thanks!
Andrea Glandon
Policy Operations Coordinator
Skype ID:  acglandon76

Sent from iPhone. Excuse brevity and typos.