[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: NPOC EC Meeting Agenda-Wednesday, 10 May 2023

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Wed May 10 14:01:47 UTC 2023

Thank you, Raoul. I will postpone to Wednesday, 17 May 2023 at the same time, 15:00 UTC.

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 08:56
To: Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>
Cc: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>, NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: NPOC EC Meeting Agenda-Wednesday, 10 May 2023

Ok, let's move the meeting to next week.

-Raoul

On Wed, 10 May 2023, 16:28 Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele, <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com<mailto:muyiwacaleb at gmail.com>> wrote:
I won't be able to make it as well.
I have a little emergency to attend to at the top of the hour when the meeting starts.
Can we postpone to next week?

Wishing you speedy recovery Raoul.
Kind regards