[NPOC-EC] NPOC Brochure Proof

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:54:03 UTC 2023

To be frank, there's not much to narrow down, since it's only one two-sided
page with mostly pictures.

Here are ones I found in the first paragraph:

1.
"nongovernmental organizations wishing to have a voice by participating in
ICANN’s policymaking processes"
INSTEAD
"nongovernmental organizations wishing to have a voice in ICANN’s
policymaking processes"
OR
"nongovernmental organizations wishing to participate in ICANN’s
policymaking processes"

2.
"how proposed and existing policies and initiatives uniquely affect those
it represents."
INSTEAD
"how proposed and existing policies and initiatives uniquely affect
not-for-profit organisations."

The brochure goes on about operational concerns and seems to explain them
out but we don't actually need to do that anymore, since they are not in
our name and we specifically wanted to change the name so we don't have to
be spelling it out every single time.

Please, have a good look everyone and bring your notes to the meeting.