[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: NPOC Brochure Proof

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri Sep 15 13:27:35 UTC 2023

Thank you!

They need this back today to begin the translations so I will reply now.

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Raoul Plommer <plommer at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 08:25
To: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Cc: NPOC-EC <npoc-ec at icann.org>, "Jean F. Quéralt" <JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org>, Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org>
Subject: Re: [NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: NPOC Brochure Proof

Hello,

And were you wanting the social links on the back to be clickable? Currently, they are not. And please confirm if the handle under LinkedIn is what you wanted.

Yes please, make the social media links clickable. The LinkedIn handle looks fine.

Thanks,

-Raoul

Thanks!
Kind Regards,