[NPOC-EC] [Ext] (ICANN 79)Get to Know the ICANN Community: NCSG, NCUC, NPOC

Siranush Vardanyan siranush.vardanyan at icann.org
Sat Jan 6 01:14:40 UTC 2024

Thanks, Andrea and Caleb, all.

I will book your slot for 75 minutes. Will send calendar invites whenever the public schedule is up.

Appreciate a lot.

Siranush

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2024, at 16:30, Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele <muyiwacaleb at gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds great, thank you!

I'm sure folks are still in the holiday mood.

On Fri, Jan 5, 2024 at 9:07 AM Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org<mailto:andrea.glandon at icann.org>> wrote:
Hello all!

The slots are going fast so I went ahead and tentatively reserved the slots on Sunday, 03 March, 13:15-14:30. This is 75 min, rather than 90, but I think that the 3 of you can still get the information across that you need.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea