[NPOC-EC] [Ext] Re: ICANN79 Design & Translation Deadlines

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 19:17:43 UTC 2024

Hi
The replacement of physical hard materials has environmental benefits but
it also is a loss as well.   Its relatively cheap via VISTAPRINT for 1000
mailcards but you need a venue and strategy for distribution.  ie booth,
event distribution and followup.  I just mailed 500 cards for the next
ICANN meeting and the cards are distributed to NexGen, Fellows, VSIG
participants and speakers.  We always ask specifically how they heard about
us and in the pull down menu question in the registration is the MAIL
CARD.   This marketing is very targeted and it has minor results.
Most important is the accuracy of the NPOC website after thy are pointed in
that direction from the QR code or website
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*