[ODP-SSAD] Upcoming Webinar on 13 July 2021

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Tue Jun 29 18:59:04 UTC 2021

Dear Janis,

ICANN announced<https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/register-for-the-ssad-odp-project-update-webinar-29-6-2021-en> today about how to register for the upcoming webinar about the SSAD ODP project update. The webinar is scheduled for 13 July 2021 at 16:00 UTC. Please encourage your colleagues at the GNSO Council to register to receive the latest update. However, if they cannot attend, the webinar will be recorded and published on our webpage<http://icann.org/ssadodp>. We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Yuko Green
Program Director
Strategic Initiatives, Global Domains & Strategy

E-mail:  yuko.green at icann.org<mailto:yuko.green at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>