[ODP-SSAD] 18 November Webinar - Deck Published

Diana Middleton diana.middleton at icann.org
Tue Nov 16 16:05:25 UTC 2021

Our fourth SSAD ODP Community Webinar on the business process and system designs of the SSAD will be this Thursday, 18 November 2021 from 16:00 to 17:30 UTC. You can still register here<https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/register-for-icanns-next-ssad-odp-project-update-webinar-4-11-2021-en>. With the aim of maximizing community feedback, we have published the webinar presentation in advance here<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/presentation-ssad-odp-project-update-18nov21-en.pdf>. This way, you can choose to submit questions in advance to odp-ssad at icann.org<mailto:odp-ssad at icann.org> or alternatively ask them during the webinar. Our team will be happy to answer them.

We look forward to your participation.