[ODP-SSAD] [Ext] ODP Design

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Wed Oct 13 16:42:09 UTC 2021

Your message was received. We manually approve all emails that are sent to that address as it draws a large amount of spam. This list was not envisioned to be a platform for community discussion by allowing responses to email threads, which has resulted in the deactivation of the subscription feature.

You should see your message posted to the archive now: https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/odp-ssad/2021-October/thread.html