[ODP-SSAD] Request for verification/feedback on SSAD recommendations

Yuko Yokoyama yuko.green at icann.org
Wed Oct 20 19:43:07 UTC 2021

Dear Janis,

As discussed during today’s call, here is the additional context behind the question 1:

The areas identified in the SSAD that interact with ICANN Contractual Compliance, like requestor/data subject procedural complaints and Contracted Party SLA issues, appear to integrate well within the existing processes that ICANN Contractual Compliance employs. For instance, the complaints from requestors and data subjects could come through external facing complaint forms that would be developed, and if needed, automated processes may be developed for processing issues such as those related to SLA violations. From there, the complaints can be processed per ICANN Contractual Compliance’s standard approach and processes.

Question 1: Does the proposed approach regarding development of potential complaint forms or automated notifications (where possible) fulfill the intentions of the recommendations?

Please let me know if we may provide any further clarifications.

Regards,
Yuko