[ODP-SSAD] SSAD ODP completion

Yuko Yokoyama yuko.green at icann.org
Tue Jan 25 21:10:36 UTC 2022

Dear Janis,

I am pleased to inform you that ICANN org has delivered<https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/icann-delivers-operational-design-assessment-of-ssad-recommendations-25-1-2022-en> the Operational Design Assessment<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/ssad-oda-25jan22-en.pdf> (ODA), the final deliverable of the Operational Design Phase (ODP), to the ICANN Board today. The ODA was sent to the GNSO Council as well, and published on our webpage at www.icann.org/ssadodp<http://www.icann.org/ssadodp>. This marks the end of the SSAD ODP.

On behalf of the entire project team, I would like to thank you for your collaboration as well as your help on facilitating the communication with the Council.

I wish you well and hope our paths cross again.

Yuko Yokoyama
Program Director
Strategic Initiatives, Global Domains & Strategy

Direct Line:  +1 310 578 8693
Mobile: +1 310 745 1517
E-mail:  yuko.green at icann.org<mailto:yuko.green at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>