[Planning-Prioritization-Group] FY25 Planning Prioritization Group Meeting #1 Doodle Poll - Please Complete

Planning planning at icann.org
Wed May 10 15:33:28 UTC 2023

Dear FY25 Planning Prioritization Group Members and Secondary Members:

We want to thank all the members and secondary members for their participation in this important step in the planning process.
This email is to schedule out the first Planning Prioritization meeting.

Doodle Poll to complete:

1.       Planning Prioritization Meeting #1– Please follow this link to complete a Doodle poll to schedule the initial meeting Doodle Poll Meeting #1<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dBPYn5Ja>
**Please change to your time zone. **

Please complete this doodle poll by 17 Wednesday 2023,19:00 UTC. Once the dates are selected a meeting notice with zoom details will be sent out.

Meeting #1
During Meeting #1 we will review the background information on the Planning Prioritization process and the group’s roles and responsibilities and its scope of work.  We will explain the prioritization techniques and provide an overview of the process. We will also review the FY25 Planning Prioritization Operating Procedures  (Link<https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY25+Planning+Prioritization?preview=/243433510/243434405/FY25%20Planning%20Prioritization%20Operating%20Procedures%20-May%202023%20May%202023.pdf>) and seek input from the group on these operating procedures and other logistics.

PPG Members, Wiki page and Mailing List:
The archives for this mailing list are public for transparency purposes. The archives may also be useful to foster and track discussion between members.
The wiki page where we will publicly post meeting agendas, materials, and recordings is located here: FY25 Planning Prioritization Wiki<https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY25+Planning+Prioritization>

As a reminder, by submitting your personal data, you agree that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy), and agree to abide by the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos).

Thank you very much. Please email us at planning at icann.org<mailto:planning at icann.org> for any questions.

Sincerely,

The ICANN Planning Team