[Public-Experts] First call of Public Experts Group

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Mon Aug 25 16:45:31 UTC 2014

Grace,

I am looking forward to the first call of the Public Experts Group.  In the interest of transparency, at a minimum, the call should be recorded so it can be posted to the Public Experts Group page on the ICANN site.  In ATRT proceedings we had open meetings and calls that could be observed in real time publicly.  We should discuss the best protocols for the  Experts Group work tomorrow.

Best,
Brian

Brian Cute
President and CEO
Your Public Interest Registry
Office: +1 703 889-5778 | Mobile: + 1 571 439-9496 |
www.pir.org<http://www.pir.org/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/PIRegistry> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/PIRegistry> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/PIRegistry> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/PIRegistry>

Confidentiality Note:  Proprietary and confidential to Public Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then delete