[Public-Experts] draft of Call for Candidates

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Thu Aug 28 04:28:18 UTC 2014

Jeanette, Janis and Larry,

Attached is the version that (I hope) captured Jeanette and Janis' proposed edits.  If I missed something, please point it out as it is only the result of poor document management.  Larry if you have anything to add, please do.  There is still an open question about whether we publish the names of the candidates or not.  Please state your position on that question and we can finalize tomorrow.  Thank you.

Brian