[Public-Experts] draft of Call for Candidates

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu Aug 28 06:06:14 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

I am fine with the text.

Re publishing the names of the candidates, we can only publish the names
after the candidates have agreed to serve. Personally I think we should
publish the names.
We should be prepared to explain our selection of candidates and the
pool of candidates will certainly be an important point of reference for
this explanation.

best, Jeanette