[Public-Experts] Next Call on Tuesday or Friday -- Please Complete Doodle Poll

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Nov 4 17:43:32 UTC 2014

Hello all,

It has not been possible to find a time this week that works for more than 2
of you at once, so I have recreated a poll that includes this Friday and
every day next week. Can you resubmit your availability via the poll:
http://doodle.com/hgv9dna2uxi8cd63

This poll is longer than usual (more days) since I will try to plan more
than one call (it's always easier to cancel than it is to find a new meeting
time).

Thank you,
Grace