[Public-Experts] Nominations to Date and Scheduling Next Call

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Sep 10 20:17:46 UTC 2014

Dear Public Experts,

Management of nominations to date
In order to assist with the volume of nominations, I've gone ahead and
created a spreadsheet for you in Google Docs with data from nominations
received such as name, bio, areas of expertise. I have sent you all
invitations to access and edit the document. If you have not received an
invitation or would like to use another email address, please let me know.

If this spreadsheet is useful to you, I can content to input information
there. If not, I can delete it immediately.  So you know, I have not added
or edited any information. I simply copy/paste what is sent in the
nomination and applicable to the data point in the spreadsheet. The
exception to this is that some nominations come with attachments. Since I
cannot include the attachments, I've noted their existence in a column at
the end.

For the attachments and the original email, I suggest creating a shared file
system either in Google Docs or Dropbox so that I can upload all the emails
and attachments for your ease of access. Please let me know if this is
something you are interested in. Of course, just like the spreadsheet, this
folder would be shared only with you so as to maintain the privacy of the
nominations.

Scheduling the next call
When would you like to schedule your next call? Next week? Please let me
know and I will send out a Doodle poll for scheduling.

Thank you,
Grace