[Rds-whois2-implementation-shepherds] Update on Board Action on RDS Final Report and Recommendations

Larisa B. Gurnick larisa.gurnick at icann.org
Mon Feb 24 22:57:27 UTC 2020

Sent on behalf of Chris Disspain and the RDS Board Caucus Group

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team Implementation Shepherds,

We would like to inform you that the ICANN Board will consider the RDS Final Report at a Special Meeting<https://www.icann.org/resources/board-material/agenda-2020-02-25-en> of the ICANN Board on 25 February.  We will provide you an update after the meeting.  Again, we would like to thank you and the entire RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team for your dedication and hard work on this important review.

Thank you,
Chris Disspain and RDS Board Caucus Group