[RDS-WHOIS2-LawEnforcement] [Ext] RE: Link to Draft Survey - RDS-WHOIS2 LE Needs

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Mon Jul 16 15:19:12 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Many thanks for the feedback. I would prefer to keep the questions separate just to be on the safe side – I'm worried that otherwise the input could become quite vague. To avoid this, we can add a comment box on the questions 36 and 29 for people to clarify whether this is their unit or a larger group that they are referring to. The text can be "Could you please specify whether your answer refers to your unit or also includes other units or agencies?"

Dear ICANN colleagues, once these changes are made, could you please send us the finalised link that we can share with our addressees?

Many thanks
Cathrin