[RDS-WHOIS2-Privacy-Proxy] For Rec10 Subgroup call - updated report

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Thu Jun 14 02:46:31 UTC 2018

PP Subgroup,

At Volker's request, attached please find an updated subgroup report
into which I have pasted the issue clarifications provided by Volker,
along with some (but not all) of the comments exchanged on-list -
particularly those related to Rec #10 objective #6.

To summarize, the open items appear to be:
- Rec #10 objective #6 on Page 5 (checks on customer contact information)
- Volker's Issue #1 (fee structure) on Page7
- Volker's Issue #2 (GDPR impact) on Page7
- Lili's comment #2 (grandfathering) on Page 7
- Lili's comment #3 (potential abuse) on Page 7

Although the goal of the attached updated report was to give you all
a single document for easy reference on Thursday's subgroup call, I
found I could not include the full exchange in a way that would be
very readable.

As a result, you will still want to reach through the email threads
for a complete review of all of the concerns expressed on these open items:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/rds-whois2-rt/2018-June/000597.html
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/rds-whois2-rt/2018-June/000632.html

Regards
Lisa