[RDS-WHOIS2-REC4-Compliance] Questions for Compliance

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:05:21 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Thank you to all that could attend the compliance subgroup meeting on
Monday.  Several of you have agreed to read the WHOIS policy documents and
prepare questions for compliance.  I have started a list of questions we
may want to ask in an interview and identified ICANN compliance team
members to interview.

Please provide any questions you may have by Wednesday March 21st.  We are
aiming to schedule a discussion with the compliance team the last week of
March to hit our deadline for documents of April 5th for the F2F.

Best regards,

Susan