[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Action Item: Travels to Face-to-Face Meeting #2

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Tue Apr 3 10:19:44 UTC 2018

Dear Leaders,

As per the action item identified on yesterday’s plenary call #24<https://community.icann.org/x/MSa8B>, we would like to confirm that all travels have been booked for review team members participating in the Face-to-Face meeting #2 in Brussels.

We would also like to remind you that Volker Greimann will not be participating in the Face-to-Face meeting #2.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste