[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-RT Presentation in Panama

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 20 18:13:12 UTC 2018

Unfortunately, unless the temp spec session has been deleted and our
session replaces it, I will have to be at the temp spec sesssion. There
are quite a lot of things moving around because of the EPDP, and since I
am on the drafting team I will be following it around.  I presume the
schedule that is posted has not yet been updated though, so it is still
possible....

cheers Stephanie