[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2 RT Activities

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed May 2 17:58:19 UTC 2018

Thomas, on behalf of the RT leadership, I would appreciate your
candid assessment of how much you will be able to contribute over the
next months. I appreciate the difficulty of having to address this RT
as well as other pressing issues, but we will need to realistically
factor in your availability as we create a work-plan for the coming
months, to ensure that we keep our work reasonably on schedule.

Regards, Alan