[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Additional budget question

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Thu May 17 20:19:59 UTC 2018

Dear Alan,

Thank you very much for your note. I would like to acknowledge receipt of your requests sent to us yesterday and today, and to let you know that we understand the urgency of these matters and are working diligently to try to address them.

We’ll keep you posted on the progress we are making towards providing you with responses on your requests.

Kind regards,
MSSI team