[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] RDS-WHOIS2-Option C

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon May 21 16:18:54 UTC 2018

Larisa, can you please explain the meaning of Option C which I now
see says that the RT should be paused "after the April meeting" (page
16 of the document)?

How is a public comment, which ends in July, supposed to
(potentially) recommend that we should have stopped three months earlier?

I realize that it took you longer than planned to get this comment
out, but even if it had been issued in April, it would not have made
sense (as the comment would still have been open until June).

Alan