[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [RDS-WHOIS2-Privacy-Proxy] Reminder: deadline to submit subgroup report & open action item

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed May 23 16:21:00 UTC 2018

Hi Volker,

The RT Leadership just met. While we will not
formally change the deadlines, we do understand
your situation. Please do your best to get us
something in the next week or so, with the intent
of having the entire subgroup sign off on it no
later than two weeks from for finalizing your
subsection draft report no later than two weeks
after the formal deadline (ie 07 June). It may be
wise to schedule a sub-group teleconference no
later than the start of that week.

Regards, Alan