[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Modification to sub-group pages

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon May 28 04:55:16 UTC 2018

May I suggest that as a VERY low priority task, the Documents tables
on the sub-group pages be revised to have one table line per entry.
As it stands now, each table has three columns but only two lines,
the overall heading, and then the data in each column in a single
cell. if you are on a constrained screen, the title lines may fold
and the pushes everything in that column down, but leaves the other
columns the same, so the hyperlinks and version numbers no longer line up.

I tried putting all the versions of a particular document in a single
cell, but even that gets messed up because Confluence uses different
interline spacing for the date field.

I have done the first few entries for Safeguarding Registrant Data as
an example - https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=71604740

This is REALLY low priority, but as these tables grow, it will be helpful.

Alan