[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Review Needed: Webinar Slides, and ICANN63: SO/ACs Engagement Sessions

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Fri Sep 7 10:02:38 UTC 2018

Dear leaders,

In anticipation of our discussion on next week’s leadership call #39<https://community.icann.org/x/FQaNBQ>, please find attached the draft webinar slides for your review. Thank you in advance for your comments and edits. We would also like to invite you to confirm speakers for this presentation and whether rapporteurs should be involved.

Following up on a skype conversation with Alan, we had indicated that we will provide you with a draft email to be sent out to SO/AC constituency stakeholders groups to suggest a meeting at ICANN63 to present the RDS-WHOIS2 Review Draft Report. However, Alan said it was decided that you would accept requests to talk to individual AC/SOs but you would not proactively offer that, as the agenda will be very tight. We looked into the decisions reached but have no recollection that the RT would not proactively offer a meeting to AC/SOs at ICANN63. Looking at the review team engagement plan, it was planned that the review team would send a note to suggest a face-to-face update. Can you please confirm how you want to proceed for ICANN63 SO/ACs engagement sessions?

Many thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste