[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] [Ext] Re: Open Action Item: Rec. 4 Compliance

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Fri Feb 15 14:36:17 UTC 2019

Thank you for the update Stephanie. Appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste

From: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
Date: Friday, February 15, 2019 at 3:35 PM
To: Jean-Baptiste Deroulez <jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org>
Cc: RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership <rds-whois2-rt-leadership_staff at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: Open Action Item: Rec. 4 Compliance

We are in the final stages of the EPDP quiet period, checking language.  I have not had a minute to give to the RDS review, I am so sorry.  THere is no logical reason to be trying to push this out at the same time as the EPDP, particularly when the one policy is going to seriously impact our recommendations.  I will try to check the document on Monday though Jean-Baptiste.

Kind regards

Stephanie