[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Input needed - F2F #4

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Aug 2 21:06:51 UTC 2018

Dear RDS-WHOIS2 Members,

As indicated at the conclusion of the third face-to-face meeting (F2F) last week, we are looking into scheduling the F2F meeting #4 in November/early December 2018, per the work plan in place, to digest public comment received on the draft report and finalize the report for Board consideration.

The RDS-WHOIS2 leaders have indicated that F2F meeting #4 should be a three-day meeting and now seek your input on whether you have any conflicts in November/December to inform next steps. For planning purposes, please send us your input (preferably off-list) by Tuesday, 7 August – 23:59 UTC.
Note: the following events may potentially impact participation from some of you:

2018

Nov

4

RootOps @ IETF 103

0946 - Network Eng & Sec

Bangkok, THAILAND

2018

Nov

12-14

IGF 2018

0410 - Govt & IGO Engagement

Paris, FRANCE

2018

Nov

28-29

Eastern Europe DNS Forum 2018

0334 - GSE Russia CIS

Moscow, RUSSIA

Attached to this email, you will also find a copy of the work plan, for your information, which was recently updated and approved by leadership to reflect recent developments.

We look forward to reading your feedback.

Kind regards

Alice