[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] New draft: Rec1 Strategic Priority

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Tue Aug 14 23:24:16 UTC 2018

Dear all,

please find attached a new draft of the strategic priority subgroup report. I have tried to address Lisa's comments about the rationale for the recommendation which we discussed on the call. I have also added a sentence to start to address Stephanie's well-founded concern, which I believe deserves more discussion on another call, as we had no time to delve into two points:

  *   the issue of how to criticise implementation of recommendations which may have been impossible to measure from the start, and
  *   how we want to deal with the previous RT's recommendations - my recollection from the last F2F was that we would clarify somewhere that they were not superseded by the present report but I may be wrong.

Perhaps we can find some time to discuss this in the next calls, possibly for a future iteration of the report.

Best regards

Cathrin