[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Compliance subgroups reports

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 19:32:22 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Please see the latest versions of the Compliance subgroup reports.

Lisa adeptly created two reports separating the original recommendation 4
report from the Topic 6 Compliance report.  Please see those attached.

She also fixed a few typos and revised some of the language for
readability.  I have reviewed those edits and confirmed that there was no
change to the meaning or intent of the sentences with these few edits.

Thanks so much Lisa for all the hard work on the reports we couldn't have
done this without you!

Volker made a few edits to the report discussing grandfathered domain
names.  He also edited the recommendation on grandfathered domain names.  I
have added a version with his edits but kept the agreed upon
recommendation.  We will need to discuss any changes on the next plenary
call.

Best regards,

Susan