[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Delayed

Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu Cathrin.BAUER-BULST at ec.europa.eu
Tue Dec 11 08:14:56 UTC 2018

On my way. There in 5! Apologies

On 10 Dec 2018, at 17:29, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com<mailto:carlton.samuels at gmail.com>> wrote:

Seems we missed each ither Steph.

Arr  BRU via MAD at 3:15p and am in the hotel. Need to make myself alive again with a shower and such.

Will see y'all tomorrow.
-Carlton

I am in Heathrow at the moment, boarding 11:05 flight to Brussels.  My apologies for missing the morning, just could not spare an additional day away from home at the moment.  I will look for you at the airport Carlton!