[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] RDS Action Items Review Call

Jackie Treiber jackie.treiber at icann.org
Fri Dec 21 19:20:18 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Susan, Alan, and I held a call at 10:30 PT today to cover a few action items that needed attention, but had no person assigned to them. The following was determined:

-Susan to evaluate each recommendation and draft language that concerns timing and priority levels, will email next week group at the end of next week (12/28)

-Susan to evaluate recently added failure responses from the common interface tool, where she also provided supplementary questions to be answered by ICANN org/Compliance

-Susan will listen to the meeting recording for conversation regarding language "The board should negotiate". We believe this was taken care of, but we want to ensure the language has been changed.

I will be following up with you all regarding other action items. It turns out that many items have been taken care of and only a few of you need to address the remaining items. I expect that we won't be able to work on this until after the new year, but anticipate a new list soon.

Many thanks and happiest of holidays to all of you (should you celebrate).

Truly,

Jackie T.

?