[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Additional questions

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:03:01 UTC 2018

Hello Jean-Baptiste and Alice,

I have several additional questions.  Is it possible to send the following
questions to the appropriate parties?

For GDD

If we assume the sample of ARS domain names of 40% grandfathered domain
names then we can extrapolate this to 40% of all domain names registered
before 2013 MAY not have this registrant data collected, displayed,
verified or validated. Can GDD tell us how many domain names total fall
into the Grandfathered category?

For ICAAN compliance

How many reports they have received concerning timeouts on the WHOIS lookup
tool on ICANN.org?

How many WHOIS inaccuracy reports relate to proxy privacy registrations?

 Thanks,

Susan