[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Short-Term Options to Adjust the Timeline for Specific Reviews

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 5 15:29:28 UTC 2018

Dear Theresa,

Please find attached a letter from the RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team with
regard to the ongoing Public Comment on Short-Term Options to Adjust
the Timeline for Specific Reviews.

The letter is also being sent to the Public Comment mailing list.

I understand that two webinars have been scheduled in regard to this
Public Comment, and I would be pleased to participate in them to
present the views of the Review Team if that is your wish.

Regards, Alan (acting in the capacity of Chair of the RDS-WHOIS2-RT)