[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] ACTION REQUIRED: RDS-WHOIS2-RT Doodle for F2F Meeting in Brussels

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Wed Jun 6 20:33:38 UTC 2018

Dear Review Team Members,

As requested by the RDS-WHOIS2 Leadership, we have new supplementary dates for the face-to-face meeting #3 that will be held at the ICANN office in Brussels, Belgium.

Please complete this new poll https://doodle.com/poll/8un7nvkcv8mb5w8v, using the following color code:

  *   Green - I can make it in person (1 click)
  *   Yellow - I can join remotely (2 clicks)
  *   Red – I am not available (0 click)

We look forward to your speedy input.  This poll will close at 23:59 UTC tomorrow, Thursday, 7 June 2018.

Thank you,
Brenda