[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Subgroup reports

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Jun 14 21:33:56 UTC 2018

Dear review team members,

We would like to kindly remind you that yesterday was the identified deadline to submit comments on subgroup reports.

We also invite rapporteurs to confirm approval of their subgroup reports (if not confirmed already) and share the latest subgroup report version with the review team. Your subgroup reports will be reported in the ICANN62 engagement session slides, which will be shared with you on the next plenary call #32.

Please see below the upcoming deadlines that were shared on the previous plenary call:

  *   Monday 18 June – 15:00 UTC: Review team to review draft slides
  *   Wednesday 20 June – 15:30 UTC: Leadership to approve slides or request additional changes
  *   Friday 23 June: ICANN org to submit presentation to meetings team

We look forward to your input on this.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste