[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] RDS/WHOIS2 RT Plenary #22 | 5 March | 14:30 UTC

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Thu Mar 1 22:38:49 UTC 2018

Dear Review Team Members,

In preparation for your call #22<https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/Meeting+%2322+-+5+March+2018>, scheduled for Monday, 5 March 2018 – 14:30-16:00 UTC, please find below the meeting agenda:

  1.  Welcome, roll-call, SoI updates
  2.  Outreach Plan: Blog Post
  3.  Subgroups Status Update – Planning Questions

  *   WHOIS Rec #1: Strategic Policy: Cathrin
  *   WHOIS Rec #10: Privacy/Proxy Services: Deputy TBC
  *   WHOIS Rec #11: Common Interface: Deputy TBC
  *   Anything New: Stephanie
  *   Law Enforcement Needs: Thomas
  *   Consumer Trust: Erika

  1.  Subgroup Report Template
  2.  Plenary Call Schedule
  3.  Face-to-Face Meeting before ICANN62
  4.  Confirm Decisions Reached and Action Items
  5.  A.O.B.

Slides will be shared prior to the call.

You should all have received dial-in details to join this call. If not, please contact us (off list) at rds-whois2-staff at icann.org<mailto:rds-whois2-staff at icann.org>.

We also would like to remind you that the blog post has been published: https://www.icann.org/news/blog/rds-whois2-review-team-submits-terms-of-reference-and-work-plan . We kindly invite you to spread the word.

As always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste