[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Technical Writer

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Nov 14 10:19:10 UTC 2018

Dear review team members,

We would like to confirm the appointment of Jackie Treiber as technical writer to help support the work of the review team in finalizing its report before it is submitted to the ICANN Board.

Jackie Treiber is a writer, editor and artist with three years of experience in Internet Governance. In her role as the co-executive director of ICANNWiki, she focused on building grassroots translations of Internet Governance content in Swahili, Spanish, Chinese and Portuguese. She is based in Spokane, Washington.

You will have an opportunity to meet Jackie in person at the face-to-face meeting #4 in Brussels on 10-12 December 2018. She will also be attending upcoming plenary and leadership calls.

We look forward to our collaboration and are happy to welcome her aboard.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste