[registrars] wls and domain expiraion dates (9/11)

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Aug 8 01:20:04 UTC 2003

On 8/7/2003 8:51 PM Bruce Tonkin noted that:

>   Ie the WLS has
> never been through an "implementation" committee process.

Speaking of implementation committee's I guess its time for my monthly
plea ;) - is there any news on transfers? I have heard from ICANN that
there is a committee of some sort being formed, but I have neither a)
had the chance this week to call back and get full details, nor b) heard
of any developments via the RC or other channels...

Any word?

                       -rwr

"Around computers it is difficult to find the correct unit of time to
measure progress. Some cathedrals took a century to complete. Can you
imagine the grandeur and scope of a program that would take as long?"

		- Unknown

Got Blog?